고객지원
차별화된 온실을 건축하고 고객과 함께 성장하는 착한기업 주식회사 하임원예건축 건축사사무소입니다.
  >  고객지원  >  고객지원

10만평 대규모 신규 지식산업센터 분양 예정 신광교클라우드시티

페이지 정보

작성자 Hestia 작성일24-08-01 10:00 조회10회 댓글0건

본문

클라우드 신광교 클라우드시티 시티 신광교 분양 홍보관 오픈 1층 대문을 커뮤니티로 활짝열다지식 산업센터 홍보관입니다~보통 몇년간 삼성본사 인근 영통,용인으로 들어선 지식 산업센터들은 신광교 클라우드시티 한 개동보다 작은 사이즈들이 대부분이고 드라이브인 제조업 위주 공장형으로 준공되었다면이번 신광교 클라우드시티는 하이앤드급 오피스로 구성됩니다I'm Shin Gwanggyo Cloud City Knowledge Industry Center~ Usually, knowledge industry centers near Samsung headquarters that have been built as Yeongtong and Yongin for several years Most of them are smaller than one building in Shingwanggyo Cloud City If it was completed in a factory-style manner, which is mainly a drive-in manufacturing industry The new Gwanggyo Cloud City consists of high-end officesB6층~33층 5개동 입니다.연면적 10만평인데요~축구장이 48개되는 초대형 사이즈죠~지식 산업센터가 삼성본사 라인 삼성로 삼거리에 위치하나 행정구역상 용인 기흥구 지역이라 과밀 지역에서 이동하시는 회사들은 세제 혜택도 용이하게 혜택가능하십니다.There are five buildings on the B6th floor to the 33rd floor. It has a total floor area of 100,000 pyeong It's a huge size with 48 soccer 신광교 클라우드시티 fields Is the Knowledge Industry Center located in Samsung Headquarters Line Samsung-ro Samgeori&quotAccording to the administrative district, it's Giheung-gu, Yongin, so it's an overcrowded area Moving companies can also easily benefit from tax benefits.​다양한 커뮤니티 공간(예정)이 으뜸입니다B1층 : 건강한 일상을 완성하는 메머드급 피트니스 클럽!!입주기업의 다양한 행사를 위한 세미나실을 운영합니다1층 B동 :입주사의 주요 미팅을 위한 회의실 3개소 힐링스팟(숙직자용) 유튜브 영상촬영을 위한 크리에디티브 스튜디오 여가시간의 즐거움을 높여주는 게임룸1층 D동 :비즈니스의 격을 높이는 리셉션 라운지 입주사의 주요 미팅을 위한 회의실 6개소 숙직자의 편안한 휴식을 위한 ~ 힐링스팟 여가 시간의 즐거움을 높여주는 게임룸 1층 E동 :유튜브 영상 촬영을 위한 크리에디티브 스튜디오​ 입주사의 주요 미팅을 위한 회의실 3개소로 구성합니다Various community spaces (scheduled) are the best B1F: A mammoth fitness club that completes a healthy daily life!! We run a seminar room for various events for resident companies Building B on the 1st floor: 3 conference rooms for major meetings of the tenant 신광교 클라우드시티 Healing spot (for lodgers) Creative Studio for YouTube Video Filming A game room that enhances the enjoyment of leisure time Building D on the 1st floor: a reception lounge that raises the level of business 6 conference rooms for key meetings of tenants A healing spot for the comfortable rest of the night shift Game room that enhances the enjoyment of leisure time Building E on the 1st floor: Creative Studio for YouTube Video Filming It consists of three conference rooms for major meetings of tenants 내가 먼저 베풀면 몇배로 돌아온다~~이런 말이 생각나는데요~지식산업센터의 상가 비율이 과도하게 높아 문제시 되었던 과거의 지식산업 센터모습에서 과감히 내려 놓고가장 비싸다는 1층에다 위와 같은 과감한 커뮤니티 시설을 넣었네요.If I give it to you first, it will come back many times.This comes to mind In the past, when the proportion of stores in the knowledge industry center was excessively high I'm going to 신광교 클라우드시티 put it down from the knowledge industry center They put the most expensive community facility on the first floor그동안 1층 이라면 땅값을 뽑아야 한다는 이유로 한칸이라도 상가를 더 그려 넣고 쪼각진 삼각형도 그려넣어 상가를 팔아댔던과거의 부끄럽고 속쓰린 문제점들을 완전 ~~~ 실제 사용하는 입주사 직원분들 배려하는 컨셉으로 진입이 용이한 1층 대문을 활짝 열었습니다If you're on the first floor, you have to pay for the land I'm going to draw one more store He drew a squashed triangle and sold the mall The shameful and heartbreaking problems of the past Totally~~~ It's very considerate of the employees who actually use it As a concept The first floor gate is wide open for easy access​먼저 곳간을 열어 젖힌 신광교 클라우드 시티 멋집니다저의 자긍심이 최고조로 기뻐지네요 ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ1층을 최소의 최극소수 비율인 1.78%의 상가만 두고 다양한 커뮤니티 공간으로 활용합니다직원 모집시 입사하고픈 회사!! 랜드마크 신광교 클라우드시티!! 고급인력 채용시 유리한 근무 환경 꿈의직장 랜드마크~신광교 클라우드 신광교 클라우드시티 시티 !First of all, Shin Gwanggyo Cloud City opened up the storeroom. It's cool I'm so proud of myself (laughs) The first floor has a minimum percentage of 1.78% of the shopping center It's used as a community space A company that wants to join when recruiting employees!! Landmark New Gwanggyo Cloud City!! A favorable working environment for hiring high-quality personnel&quotDream workplace landmark~Singwanggyo Cloud City!​모델하우스주소 :현장과 동일 경기도 용인시 기흥구 영덕동 1306번지 Model house address: same as site 1306 Yeongdeok-dong, Giheung-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do​시행사: 하나 자산신탁예정 (위탁사:에이치엠홀딩스)시공사: 현대엔지니어링 그냥 보셔도 규모가 큰 회사들이죠요즘 지산을 누가 하나?? 실입주 위주로 우선권 안내드립니다소형 15평부터 30평 ,47평 ~몇백평 가능합니다^^프라이드한 랜드마크!! 신광교를 대표할 수 있는 자리에 피날레를 장식하는 초대형 비즈니스 랜드마크가 될것으로 !!기대해 보시죠^^ They're big companies Who does Jisan these days?? We will give priority to those who enter Small size 15 pyeong to 30 pyeong, 47 pyeong to several hundred pyeong^^ 신광교 클라우드시티 A proud landmark!! I'm here to represent the Shin Gwanggyo Bridge It's going to be a mega-business landmark to mark the finale!! Please look forward to it^^​예약 전화 주셔요~~주차 넉넉합니당~Call me to make a reservationThere's plenty of parking제 가족 대박이가 미리 거닐어보는 ~~넓디 넓은 주차장입니다~손님들 오심 넓직한 주차장으로 몇 백대까지는 가능해요^^My family, Daebak, is walking around in advanceIt's a big parking lot It's a spacious parking lot, so it can be up to hundreds of cars^^전체 지역 개발도 볼께요^^인동선 원천역(예정) 도보권이며위의 모습대로 삼성로 삼거리에 위치합니다.길건너편으로는 대지 5천평의 현대하이테크센터가 25년 10월 준공을 앞두고 한창 공사중이며~ 그옆에는 e편한 세상 시티 광교웰스하임 오피스텔이 25년 8월준공을 앞두고 공사중입니다.I'll also look at the whole area development^^ It is within walking distance of the original station of the Indong Line As shown above, it is located in Samseong-ro three-way intersection. Across the street, the 5,000 pyeong Hyundai High-Tech Center is under construction ahead 신광교 클라우드시티 of its completion in October, 25, and next to it, the e-Comfortable World City Gwanggyo Wellsheim officetel is under construction ahead of completion in August, 25.​도보권으로 영흥숲이 15만평 펼쳐져있어 맑은 공기와 뷰를 느낄수 있 겠죠^^Yeongheung Forest is 150,000 pyeong within walking distance, so you can feel the clear air and view I guess so. ^^​부담은 낮추고!!! 투자 경쟁력은 높이는 1.중도금 무이자 2.계약금 소액 3.개인사업자,법인사업자 관게없이 분양가능 (판교,과천등 일부 지산들은 법인만 가능한곳도있는가하면 ,사대보험 직원수,나이스 기업 평가 까지 선별해서 분양신청한곳도 많았다합니다)4.취득세35%,재산세 35%,감면혜택(2025년까지 유효한제도 변경할수 있음)5.법인의 법인세,소득세(개인) 5년간 100%면제 (수도권 과밀지역에서 이전시.조세특례제한법 제63조) 실입주 기업 환영 ,투자자 분들 께도 맞춤 안내가능요~예약전화 주시면 편안히 안내 드립니다Lower the burden!!! It increases the competitiveness of the investment 1. Intermediate interest-free 2. Small amount of down payment 3. Sales can be made regardless of individual business owners or corporate business owners (Some mountainous areas, such as Pangyo and Gwacheon, are only allowed by corporations.) 신광교 클라우드시티 There were many places that applied for sale by selecting the number of employees of the company insurance and the evaluation of Nice companies.) 4. Acquisition tax 35%, property tax 35%, and reduction benefits (the system effective until 2025 can be changed) 5. Corporate tax and income tax (individual) exemption for 5 years (In relocation from overcrowded areas in the Seoul metropolitan area.Article 63 of the Restriction of Special Taxation Act) Welcome to the company of real residents, and investors can also be guided by customization If you call me to make a reservation, I'll be comfortable with you긴글 함께 해주셔서 감사드리며 행복한 하루 되셤요 ^^Thank you for being with me in the long post and have a happy day ^^​

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

주식회사 하임원예건축 건축사사무소  |  대표자 김진국  | 사업자등록번호 377-88-00723  |  TEL 033-241-8683  |  FAX 033-241-9749  
ADD 강원도 춘천시 퇴계로93번길 4-8 이삭빌딩 503호
E-mail visionkjkj@naver.com  |   Copyrightsⓒ2019 (주)하임원예건축 All rights reserved.  |  개인정보처리방침